Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Itsy Bitsy: Past Tense

I LOVE the way Matthew sings Itsy Bitsy Spider. And he sings it ALL the time!
 He reminds me of myself as a child sometimes. He sings all the time. And he will make up his own words to songs and just sing about whatever he sees, is doing, or is thinking about. I have a tape of myself as a young kid that is full of me singing random songs. Did I teach this to him, or did he inherit this trait all on his own? But even though he sings the alphabet a bajillion times a day, we are still only accurate through the letter G...and it took us about a week and a half to get that far : ) Old habits die hard I guess.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Love it!!! More videos I say, More videos!!!!!

Grammie Tami

Anonymous said...

Ditto, more videos!!! More More More!!!1