Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pictures!

I feel like so many things are happening that I could write a million blog posts! Justin was in Virginia for the weekend and just got home last night. He had the computer with him so I haven't been able to post any pictures until now; but here are some more pictures finally.

I think this picture best captures the way Koyle looks:
Koyle totally has red hair and it is super cute. It is hard to capture it in a picture because it looks different depending on how the light hits it. Sometimes it looks more like an auburn color, but then when the sun shines on it is seriously orange. I love it! Chances are it will darken up as he gets older, but I really hope it stays because it is so cute.Stay tuned for more pictures...we took some cute ones with my mom's camera that I am going to be getting from her soon.
And on another note, my flower that I have been babying along all summer FINALLY decided to bloom! It is so beautiful. It bloomed the day after I got home from the hospital and it was so nice to see my baby that I had been nurturing, and my flower that I had been nurturing all bloomed and magnificent.

5 comments:

Evans Family said...

I can't wait to see that cute little face...Koyle's that is. :) And the flower is beautiful-love it!

Whitney and Greg said...

He is adorable Carissa!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I miss that baby. Does he miss me?

Zachary and Rachel Toomey said...

You look great! I am so glad that he is here safely. It does sound that the actual labor was a little unexpected , but I am glad he is here!

Malisa said...

He is soooo very cute!! I am so glad that I get to be there for the blessing!! Wahoo!! We need to talk. Guess what I finally got my mssweetsoiree.blogspot.com going. So now I can be a follower. Love ya!!