Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

3 Years : )

Yesterday Justin and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. It was quite exciting for us because it is the first time since we have celebrated our anniversary; in fact it is the first time we were even in the same state on our anniverary!
The first year I was in Virginia doing this:
The second year Justin was in Phoenix doing this:
And this year, we went to ice cream and then got a couples massage. It was heavenly-let me tell you. I think it should be our new anniversary tradition; I mean, who doesn't love an excuse to go get a massage. It has been a happy and exciting three years. I love you Justin!

2 comments:

Whitney and Greg said...

Happy Anniversary!! It's crazy it's already been three years! I'm glad you got to spend it together this year, and that massage sounds amazing!

Janelle said...

Congrats! Glad you got to be together this year. I love that new family picture at the top of your blog. Very cute! I'm bummed that we forgot our Christmas card at your house because there is a place for it on our fridge:( We loved seeing you three and can't wait until next time.