Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Disneyland

We woke up early and headed off to Disneyland to be there by 8 when it opened. We wasted no time in the park and were able to go on all of the major rides in both parks, have a nice dinner, and watch the World of Color. It was a little crazy but very fun. We were all completely exhausted by the time we got home at 11 that night. The World of Color show was AMAZING-I highly recommend seeing it if you ever go to Disneyland (sorry again Mandi). Matthew loved the characters; he was not shy at all. Pluto was the first one we saw. Later in the day we saw Mickey Mouse in California Adventure.
I especially loved seeing Disneyland all Christmas-fied.
It's A Small World was completely done in Christmas and it was really fun. Matthew just stared at everything with his serious face he gets when he is checking out something new. He did the same thing on Pirates of the Caribbean.
The castle was also beautiful with all the Christmas lights and decorations on it.
Matthew of course enjoyed the carousel in California Adventure even though he was super tired because he wouldn't take a nap.
It was so much fun; I could go on and on and put up lots more pictures-but I will spare you. A big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for taking us to the happiest place on Earth!

2 comments:

Whitney and Greg said...

I love Disneyland at Christmas time!! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Evans Family said...

Still so bummed that I missed World of Color...