Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Look What Matthew Can Do!


Matthew finally figured it out! He was getting pretty close last night and this morning and then this afternoon after our walk...BAM! He busted out the crawling. Way to go! He has also started pulling himself up on things which makes him really happy.

5 comments:

Evans Family said...

Let the fun begin!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!! Can't wait for the posts where he pulls everything off the shelf. Time to babyproof.

Tami said...

I can do hard things!!!! Wahooo! Way to go Matthew!! I can watch it over and over. I love the little mini cryish sound he makes! Yippee Skippee - Go little buddy!!

Shaina said...

Way to go Matthew!!!! He looks so cautious and intense. I love seeing babies do things for the first time, because you can just see the amazement and concentration vibrating from their small selves. It reminds me to appreciate the little simple things in this world!

Nic said...

How exciting! Next thing you know he'll be chasing you around everywhere!