Happy day after Halloween everybody. No pictures for this post; we didn't get any taken. I was dressed up as a cowgirl. It was a fun day at school seeing all the kids dressed up and we had a Halloween party and did singing time for parents. Last night we had the traditional scones and wassail party. It was a lot of fun and we were able to get to know some people in our ward a bit better. It was really funny because nobody knew what wassail was and they were all dying to find out and try some. (I put on the invitations that there would be scones and wassail). Turns out everybody loved it and they kept drinking it all night long. I love Halloween Parties. Tonight we are going out do dinner with Brent and Janelle and Andy and his date and then we are going to watch High School Musical 3!
Life is going great. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving. The weather has been beautiful and all is well in the Jones household.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you could enlighten people on your tradition of halloween:)
Post a Comment