Oct. 2017

Oct. 2017

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sister's Weekend


I had a few days off of school this weekend and so I headed up to Rexburg to spend some time with my sisters. It was a lot of fun. I got to see Jacque's apartment and talk to her about how she is liking school. She is having fun and working hard. She is in a little dance group that learns ballroom dancing which she is really enjoying. It was fun to see Mandi and Ryan, and of course, Maddi. Mandi and I went to Porters and bought some craft stuff. We spent the weekend making cards!


On Friday we went to Idaho Falls to do some shopping. I bought a new shirt and a super cute new pair of shoes. Jacque had some gift cards so mostly we helped Jacque spend her money!
Saturday we went to a craft fair and then got some hot chocolate at the cocoa bean. It is a really neat place. It uses real ground cocoa beans to make their hot chocolate (like coffee only with cocoa beans). I think it is my new favorite place. We just hung around Saturday afternoon and then I headed home.
It is so nice to have awesome sisters and I'm glad I was able to go see them. The only sad thing was that Lindy, our youngest sister, wasn't able to be there. But, we love you Lindy! Next time we'll make sure you are there.

2 comments:

Evans Family said...

It was fun...the blog is sjhblogdesign.blogspot...hope it helps!

Anonymous said...

Hey cool, I got the blogdesign site. Now my blog can be cool also. It does a mothers heart good to see her children enjoy each other. But whats up with the stockade picture. Is that what married life has resorted to now?
LOL